THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.21.2009

WELCOME!

Hey everyone!! Well this is my new idea that's been brewing in my head for weeks now, welcome! Basically it came to be after watching the VMAs this year. The band Muse was performing and pretty much NO ONE had heard of them, and I've been listening to their stuff for a while now. I've been told I have pretty decent taste in music (thanks Brennan!) and I thought that it might be fun to have a blog where I can talk about sweet new bands I'm diggin' on that you can check out. Or talk about old bands too. There might be a popular artist that you just love those one or two songs you heard on the radio, but have you heard some of their other great songs that were never released as singles??

I also love making playlists like I love my mother, so every once in a while I will post some new ones. Ones you can work out to, dance to, sit inside on a rainy day to, etc.

If you guys have any ideas for any artists you think I should cover, or a perfect event/mood that you need a playlist for, or anything else you'd like me to talk about, please let me know at spartygrl13@gmail.com!

And now...off to brainstorm and listen to Itunes...i gotta figure out who my first post is going to be about!

No comments:

Post a Comment