THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.21.2009

ITunes Current Top 10...

So I'm looking at ITunes at the 10 most downloaded songs and 2 are definitely rip-offs. "Fireflies" by Owl City...no way, that's DEFINITELY The Postal Service!! Same voice and everything, its just crazy. "Whatcha Say" by Jason Derulo...not only does it completely ruin one of my favorite sad mood songs, "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap, he is definitely T-Pain'in too much...I thought Jay-Z called for the death of autotune?

Lets see...also on the list..."Meet Me Halfway" by the Black Eyed Peas. Defintely not a great song. I like the BEP, and I enjoyed their album, but I think they probably could have released "Missing You" or "Rock That Body"....or OBVI "Imma Be." I have no idea why they haven't released that as a single yet. If you don't already have that playing on repeat on the ipod, please do so immediately. It's great!

Miley is obviously in the top 10 because that song is SO damn catchy! And Britney too...because a) its Britney and b) its a song about a threesome...so duh, lol.

Adam Lambert has a new song in the top 10, and its pretty awful. I don't really like him (please don't kill me, haha) but the song isn't that great either. Not him at all.

Honestly I don't even want to go into the rest. The only song even worth listening to on there, in my opinion, is "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga! Speaking of Gaga...her new cd re-release is coming out soon and she dropped her new single "Bad Romance" (you can check it out at http://www.ladygaga.com/default.aspx ). Slightly different for her, but I dig it. Tickets go on sale this weekend for her show at the Palace, is anyone else going?

So the first post turned into a bitch fest, and I apologize. There was just a lot of crappy music on my radar tonight. I did download some songs though. Kinda random, but here they are:

"Don't Listen to the Radio" by the Vines
"Cosmic Love" by Florence + the Machines
"Heads Will Roll" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"Escape From Ohio" by Electric Six

Yah...that's a sexy playlist for tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment