THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.22.2009

playlist time!

Ok folks...I need your help. I know we've all had times where we've thought "damn, I wish I had a soundtrack for this moment in my life!" Maybe you had a crappy day at work? Maybe you're just lounging around the house? Maybe you're at the gym and just can't get motivated to work harder?

That's where I come in! Give me your ideas! I have a few playlists up my sleeve but I'd like to know what kind of music you guys would like to hear too! No matter how obscure the occasion or mood, I want to know what you want!

Let's get the ideas flowin!

2 comments:

  1. how about a driving around lookin for a job playlist? i'll need one in about a week

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now you're going to get a job? thats cool though, i can work w/that..

    ReplyDelete